5 Signs You Need A Coach
- You know you need to create something in your business you just aren’t sure what – Creating new products/offers in your business is essential; even if you’re in an mlm/network marketing business. You must have something that entices people to want to work with you or buy from you. You have this gnawing feeling that you need/want to create something new but aren’t 100% sure what to create. A coach can take a look at your over all business and help identify what you can share with your audience. They can help you put together a business plan for the next big product. They will be able to help you implement the steps necessary to make your next BIG creation happen!
- You know you have AMAZING products but don’t have the clients to show for it- Sometimes in our businesses we put together these AMAZING offers, we launch them, and then we have little or no interest in what we are sharing. Don’t think it’s just you, everyone in business has gone through it once or twice and if someone tells you they haven’t I promise they are fibbing. EVERYONE starts and grows from somewhere. A coach can help you bypass the steps they took/tried that didn’t work. Trial and error is definitely a step that can be significantly lessened when you take the leap and hire a coach.
- You have been working like a dog, day in and out, and your business is just stuck- This feels so overwhelming, I remember because I went through it before I hired my coach. You put your heart and soul into what ever it is you’re doing and still you feel like you aren’t getting that “ummph” you know is possible. You show up, you’re sharing, you have the good stuff, but nothing really is coming of it. It’s time to get an outside opinion on what is happening. Someone who has been there, in the trenches, where you were not long ago. It’s time for fresh eyes on your business. You HAVE the stuff to make it possible, you have the will to work, you have the desire to dive deep, you just need someone to point you in the right direction and walk/run with you towards that goal.
- You aren’t sure if you are sharing where you should or what you should be sharing in order to maximize visibility- I hear two schools of though on this a lot, especially as a content coach. Many times there are two things happening. Either you aren’t sharing where you should be sharing in order to really get in front of your audience. OR what you are sharing is only “ehhh” ok and not something high value and enticing to your ideal audience. It’s time to bring someone in, someone who KNOWS how to really take a look at what it is you share and can evaluate its effectiveness, it’s placement, and it’s reach, Don’t leave money on the table because you aren’t sure if you’re sharing where you should be. Get ya self someone to say “here’s where and here’s how!”.
- Your income is capped- This is one of the BIGGEST tell tale signs that it is time for a coach. Maybe you are making very good money, comparatively speaking, but you just can’t seem to get out of that 1L-5K-10K-20K, you get the idea, range. Not that the incomes are in any way bad, but you KNOW you want to break that income ceiling and continue to grow. Maybe it’s time for a brand new program, product, course, offer, etc.. A coach can, again, evaluate where you are, take a look at the goals you have for your business, and they can help you come up with a brand new plan for getting past that capped income. Recently I worked with a momma who was stuck in the 5K month area (certainly nothing wrong with that income each month) but she wanted to be in the 10K-15K range monthly. We sat down, chatted as if we were bff’s having coffee, I took a look at what she currently offered and quickly realized there was no way she was scaling with only her current offers and still wanting to stay VERY present in her kids lives. So we put together and AMAZING new series of products, on that lead her audience to the next, and automated it all! BOOMMM very little needs done now that it’s all set up. The first weekend she launched her new series of products she borough in $12K and I sat on Voxer screaming joy and excitement with her because this was EXACTLY what she had been hoping for! Three months later and she’s still bringing in roughly $13-14K months!
Sometimes all you need are fresh eyes and ideas to bust out of that comfort zone your business may have fallen into. Sometimes you need someone to get you started. Sometimes you need someone to just help you super quick to come up with a new plan that you yourself can implement. Whatever stage you’re at be sure to look for the signs its time to hire a coach before you go leaving MASSIVE amounts of money on the table!
Ways to work with me
Brain Storm Break Through– The Brain Storm Break Through is a 3 day voxer coaching session to help you dive deep into your business ideas, push past any blocks you may be up against (you know the self doubt ones you’re having RIGHT NOW), outline a business strategy that is realistic for your mommy time frame, teach the fundamentals needed to reach your ideal clients on social media, get organized, and to figure out how to get more time in your day to run a successful business.
Business Plan Coaching– The Business Plan Coaching is a 3 day voxer coaching session to help you dive deep into your current business and pull out the newest and brightest plan for moving your towards that next income goal. I want to push yoy past any blocks you may be up against. We’ll outline a fresh business plan, set time frames, cover questions, and put into motion the steps you’ll take for elevating your business from your current place to it’s next badass level!
Content Coaching- Content Coaching is a 5 day voxer coaching session to help you dive deep into your content (what you currently have or what needs to be created), push past any blocks you may be up against (you know the self doubt ones where you tell you’re you don’t think anyone will listen to you). We’ll create 20 social media posts , Create/edit an opt in page, Create/update an email sequence, and Create/update 5 hard hitting promos.
1 Week Intensive– 5 days of unlimited Voxer coaching where we go through your lists, your products, fill in holes if any, evaluate your shareable content, brainstorm new products, put together the outline for your new big product/course, move past the “I can’t” into the “HELL YEA I CAN!”. This 1 week is designed for those who need a little bit of a jump start but can take the guidance and run with it on their own. Many who book this need a jump start in their business to really reignite their fire.
2 & 4 Month Coaching – These two are designed for the go getter who is READY to take on the biggest goals they have for their businesses. You’ll fill out an in-depth evaluation prior to getting started so that your specific needs are address, your goals can be reached, and the support you specifically need are 100% met!