Did you know that what you say and how you say are what makes people want to work with you, buy from you, listen to you longer than the two second scroll?
If you aren’t sharing what your audience wants to hear they are likely to keep scrolling past your post/video/infographic because it’s not something they need.
I want to cover 5 quick tips for sharing content that ENGAGES your audience.
- Create something they will want to share– create videos, graphics, posts, blogs, etc, that will stand out in your news feed. If you create something show stopping your audience will resonate with it and will be inclined to share it with their audience.
- Include a Call To Action (CTA)– ASK your audience to engage. It’s not rocket science, if you want them to respond ask them to do just that. Invite them to share your post. If you like this post don’t forget to give my page a like/follow/subscribe/etc.. Ask your audience to make a choice.. this or that… Just ASK them, talk to them, engage with them!
- Go LIVE on Facebook OFTEN– Try out doing at least one live video a week, plan your topic in advance, jot down talking points for your life, then click GO LIVE! Your audience will get to know you, your personality, and your teaching style much quicker through a live video. They will develop and interest in you and working with you. You can also use the live as an opportunity to invite them to something you offer. Always remember to invite them to follow/like your page to get a heads up the next time you’re live.
- Test out different posting times for your content– if you don’t feel as though you are getting enough engagement on a particular time/post try posting at a different time. Just because sally is getting 100+ comments on her post at 9am doesn’t mean that your audience is watching what you share at 9am, maybe your audience likes to sleep until 9:30 and they are on social media at 10. Play with your time frames to see what works best for your business.
- Repurpose your content– Thats exactly what it means, repurpose! Take what you have already shared, what had great success, what your audience just loved and reformat it to other platforms. If you wrote a blog use parts of it as an email. If you share a really awesome FB live turn it into a youtube video. You don’t have to keep making knock out content if you tweak what you already have and re-share it!
These were just 5 quick tips for getting your content out there and in your audiences eyes but if you’re ready to take it to the next level, if you’re ready to get clients BEATING down your doors to work with you, if you’re dying to know the secrets that are content creation then check out