–Contact Me Page/Newsletter–
- You need a space to make your first impression (your homepage) Give a little info about what you are doing
- You need a space to share with your audience who you are, what you do, and what your mission is (your about)
- You need a space to share your content (Blog/Vlogs/Podcasts) This is a place where you can offer information to your audience CONSISTENTLY each week
- You need a space to share what you offer (Products/Offers/Freebies) I personally have a freebies page and a courses page. Theres nothing I hate more than going to someones page and having to scroll and click on a ton of things before finding their freebies to see whether or not they are someone i’d want to invest in. You will do what you feel is best for your business though.
- You need a space for people to message you (Contact Me Page/Newsletter) After someone has a chance to peruse your site you want them to be able to reach out to you if they have questions. You can offer a simple e-mail me option or you can direct them to your newsletter.
Waalaa, super simple, you don’t need anything super bogged down with things here and there and content everywhere. If you are running an online business you want your audience to be able to get a peek at what you do, learn a few things, and opt-in to one of your freebies.
Keep the extra hullabaloo off your website, save yourself tons of time, and make real connections by helping others!
Free 5 Day -Build An Online Business- Course For The Busy Mom Turning Mompreneur
If you’re interested in starting an online business, making money for you and your family, spend more time with your kiddos than start NOW.
In Just 5 Days Start Creating The Life You've Always Dreamed Of